Subsidy ceasing events
The following events will result in your current subsidy arrangements ceasing:
- You close your home loan to take out another DHOAS home loan.
- You repay your loan.
- You increase your existing home loan.
- You refinance your existing DHOAS home loan to renovate, expand or do other work on your home.
- You and your partner separate (and your partner is a party to the DHOAS home loan and/or has an interest in the property).
- You want to keep your current home loan open but want to transfer your subsidy to another DHOAS home loan.
- You are no longer able to meet the conditions of the Scheme.
- You expend your DHOAS service credit.
You will need to reapply to DVA, and meet all eligibility requirements and Scheme conditions at the time of the application, if you want to restart your subsidy payments on a new, amended or existing DHOAS home loan.
In this case, you apply using the Application for Subsidy Certificate.