Start subsidy payments
- Timing of payments
- Payment amount fluctuations
- Avoid paying back subsidy
- Loan closure and final subsidy payment
- End of service credit and subsidy payments
- Restarting payments
Your DHOAS subsidy payments will commence after the following have occurred:
- Your home loan provider advises DVA that you have drawn down your loan.
- DVA receives your completed Subsidy Authorisation Request Form, in which you indicate you are meeting the Scheme conditions. You need to have moved into the subsidised home with a valid subsidy certificate and commenced the 12 month occupancy requirement before your payments will start.
Please note you need to ensure you can meet your mortgage obligations regardless of the subsidy payments.