Australian Government - Department of Defence - Department of Veteran's Affairs

Switching from DHOS/DSH home loan to a DHOAS loan

If you currently receive subsidy under one of the older schemes, Defence HomeOwner Scheme (DHOS) or Defence Service Homes (DSH), and you want to access your DHOAS entitlements, you will need to close your existing DHOS or DSH home loan and open a DHOAS home loan.

For more details, please see Switching from DHOS/DSH to DHOAS.